Directions On How to Upload the eBook to Your Device
Available book Formats: You can download Mark Benedict’s Ebook, “Biblical Parenting to Bless Children to the 3rd Generation” in the following formats. Epub and Mobi are the most widely used formats and will work in most eReader devices. Further below you’ll find the directions to email the MOBI format to your Kindle Reader Device, which is the easiest if you have an Amazon Kindle account.
Epub: for Smartphones, Android, Iphone, Ipod Touch, Ipad, Sony Readers, Kobo Reader, and Barnes and Noble Nook
MOBI: for Amazon Kindle for Smartphones, Android, and Iphone and MobiPocket Reader, Stanza, FBReader, Kindle for PC and MAC
For Instructions on Loading the Appropriate Version of the Book to the following Devices just click on your device below and you’ll be taken to a page with detailed instructions:
Kindle Reader See below or follow link to the left. This is for your Iphone, Android, or a Kindle Device
Google Reader: On your Android phone or Android Tablet
Kobo Reader: Android, Iphone, MAC, PC
How to Email the Prepublication “Biblical Parenting to Bless Children to 3 Generations” to your Amazon Kindle Book Account:
This is the easiest way to put the prepublication copy of the book on the individual devices that you currently synchronize with your Amazon Kindle account.
After purchasing the book or following the provided link to the Prepublication Download Page Choose the “.MOBI Format” link to download the Kindle reader version of the eBook to your computer’s download folder.
- Log into Amazon and select the Kindle Store on the left at the “Departments” drop down
- Choose “Manage your Content and Devices” at the ribbon menu
- Scroll down the page until you come to “Personal Document Settings”
- Under “Send-to-Kindle E-Mail Settings” you will find your each of your kindle reader devices listed on the left with a corresponding E-mail address for each device.
- Below it you will see “Approved Personal Document E-mail List” with one or more email addresses listed. These are the email accounts that Amazon will accept files to upload. I recommend that you add an email account that does not limit file size attachments, such as Gmail or Hotmail to your authorized accounts.
- From one of your authorized accounts send an email with the downloaded “mobi” file attached to an email to the kindle device address listed from under step 4. above that corresponds to the device you want to use to read the eBook.
- Note that it can take up to 5 minutes or longer for Amazon to process the email. Wait and then on your kindle device, synchronize your device and the book will appear. If your email limits your attachment size to less than 10 megabytes your email will not reach the Amazon Kindle servers.